Sunday, October 18, 2009

{Scrap}Beach Prize

I'm so excited to share with you kit I won at the {Scrap}Beach hosted by Kathryn. This was for the October virtual crop Challenge. I could not believe all the wonderful goodies in this Halloween Kit. The greatest thing about winning this kit for me is the fact that I never win anything. YEAY!!!!! I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!! Sorry I just had to have a little out burst, I'm in control again :-)


If you thought that was great watch this next video to see what else i discovered in the envelope.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome prize! Can't wait to see your creation! Wanted to share with you that I did a post on my blog about my lollipop flowers and the stickles! Love my stickles because of you! Thanks Hope! Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say.......congratulations on your prize! Isn't it so fun to win? It makes you feel so special! Hugs again to you, Velma

    ReplyDelete