Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Gift Card

These are the gift tags I made for a Christmas tag swap hosted by Jenn Sloane of Live Teach Create. She and I are members of The {Scrap}Beach Hosted by Kathryn. A list of supplies I used for these cards is below the video. I hope you like them. Let me know what you think.










Supplies used:
*Card stock*
Light blue, White, Grey, Navy and Royal Blue
*Dies*
Sizzix, Snowflake Set # 654370
*Ink Pads*
VersaMark Watermark, VersaMagic Chalk Ink VG-56 Night Sky
*Embossing Powder*
Clear Glitter (Mine is home made From JoAnns clear E.P. and #85 Crystal Art Glitter)
*Stamp Sets*
Limited Edition, LE7795 Holiday Accents-T
INKADINKADO, #99401 Pattern Play Holiday
*Charms*
Glitter Snowflake from Micheals
*Ribbon*
Offray, Silver Metallic

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I will certainly try your embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete