Monday, February 1, 2010

Pink "Thank You" Card

These are Thank You cards I made to send to clients who gave me Christmas gifts. With some fun techniques that I hope you will enjoy if you have not already seen them before.

The supplies I used for these cards are:
Kraft Card Base
Dark brown and Rust colored cardstock {for brown card}
Pale Pink and Bright Pink cardstock {for pink card}
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy
Cuttlebug Embossing folder, D'vine Swirl
Spellbinders Nestabilities, Petite Scalloped Oval-small
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Making memories, Snap Brads {antique brass for brown card} {bright pink for pink card}







4 comments:

  1. It seems to be a quite simple technique, but it looks great! Thanks for sharing!
    I have seen your tutorial at youtube and on this way I´ve found your blog. There are gorgeous projects here!
    Greetings from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone, I'm so glad you found some ideas here that you like :-)
    Thanks for stopping by. Hello to Germany!!!
    TTFN
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. love the technique with the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thank you notes! I would enjoy hearing about your techniques for handling the inside of the card. I always have trouble with this.

    ReplyDelete