Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June ATC "Wings"

These are the ATCs I made for the ATC swap I hosted in June on The {Scrap} Beach. The theme for June was "Hey There June Bug". I made these butterflies from cuts on my Cricut that I flocked with glitter flocking. They were a lot of fun to make and I hope you enjoy watching the video.

Supplies used in this project:
2 1/2 X 3 1/2 chipboard base - covered with paper (I used K&Co.)
Card stock; Black, Blue, Purple
Cricut Carts; Sentimentals (Butterfly cut @ 2"), Songbird (Sentiment cut @ 1")
Sizzix Die; Flower layers #2 - covered with paper (I used K&Co. with the 3 smallest flowers)
Dabber; Pitch Black
Flocking; Sparkly fluff by our craft lounge - Eyeliner Black, Breezy Blue & Punk Purple
24 gauge wire
Silk leaves




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your ATC, such creativity!! Thanks for doing the video, that was pure genius with the wire.
    ~Jill ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jilly Bean :-) The wire turned out better than I imagined!!!
    TTFN
    Hope

    ReplyDelete